We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to build and support our critical IT Manufacturing infrastructure. To be considered, candidates must demonstrate strong technology skills, ability to provide high levels of customer service, have built and supported enterprise IT infrastructure environments within a large manufacturing computing environment. Additionally, requires candidate to participate in a 24×7 rotational on-call coverage.
- Participate in design and implementation of Manufacturing Devops and production IT infrastructure
- Support the IT infrastructure stack (OS, Storage, Network, Database, Web, and Virtualization) and ultimately accountable for the high availability of
- the manufacturing infrastructure
- Ensure company standard server technologies, proper performance and capacity standards are implemented
- Lead problem resolution and coordination activities
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve the manufacturing infrastructure
- Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
- Position will require being available to perform maintenance during non-business hours and over the weekends
- Available for occasional business travel
- Strong team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage additional technical resources to meet the project requirements
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: ARM, DevOps, Powershell
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Minimum experience of 5 years is required
Data Scientist will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches.
- Work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Test data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project
- maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Horizon scan to stay up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods
- Conduct research from which you’ll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
- Stay curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems and enthuse others to see the Benefit of your work.Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- 3+ years of experience
- Has experience in Python, R, Anaconda, AI, MLFluency in SQL
- Core statistical knowledge
- Proven experience leading data-driven projects from definition to execution: defining metrics, experiment design, communicating actionable insights.
Our company is looking for a Front-End UI/UX Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
- Minimum 5 years of interactive design experience
- Well versed with Vue.js, React, PEGA/Appian
- Experience developing custom reusable components
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in UI development
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must possess and demonstrate a good understanding of user interface design, usability
- Extremely attentive to details and efficiency to work under tight deadlines
- Must be Result oriented & should have an ability to work independently
- Experience in resolving cross- browser compatibility issues
- Makes it a point to avoid typical loopholes and points of failure in the code and passionate about solving issues as quickly as possible
- Attention to detail and pixel perfection
Should be independent and confident in handling daily task
In this role, you will provide technical guidance, follow best practices and work closely with our Lead Developer. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker to help build the way in advancing our video technology stack.
- Develop state of the art algorithms and ideas and taking them to production.
- Verify and fix the bugs found by QA to continuously improve the product;
- Participate in the technical implementation of the product and Code Review;
- Participate in product performance, architecture optimization reviews
- Deep understanding of at least one programming language and have worked with other multiple languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, Scala, GoLang, etc.)
- Good understanding of at least one programming paradigm (OOP, FP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience on field would be an additional benefit.
- Freshers can also apply.
Our company is looking for an experienced web/integration architectto join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the for architectural assessment of E2E solutions and help analyse, improve and design new solutions based on the current infrastructure. The Solution Architect will be responsible for driving architectural decisions, elaborate and propose cost efficient solution based on SPA-web applications, cloud based microservices and embedded options for solution components.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Integration, implementation and troubleshooting (when required) of existing solution
- Delivery new capabilities/releases based upon current solution architectural blueprint
- Transform solution based next generation architectural blueprint
- Architecture – experience in designing web applications and knowledge of modern web technologies
- Experience in Logic Apps, C#, Python, Agora
- Knowledge of cloud-platforms (AWS), microservices architectures and RESTful APIs
- Experience in designing E2E solutions based upon existing and new enterprise technologies
- Strong analytical skills to be able to understand E2E solution and to assess the impact of changes on the solution
- Strong background in web-based solution preferable with AWS (and AEM) understanding
- Minimum experience of 5 years will be preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
This role will be part of a team responsible for collecting requirements, scheduling releases, functional testing, and end-user training for global corporate tools to support various teams throughout the organization. This position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills. The QA Analyst II will bring experience with testing software, requirements gathering, training users, and functional testing. This person will be able to help to mentor more junior members of the team and manage projects independently.
- Test and support applications in a global software platform (ServiceNow) and various other corporate systems, tools, and scripts
- Collaborate with other internal groups to translate business and functional requirements into technical implementation for the automation of existing processes and the development of new applications
- Communicate with internal customers in non-technical terms, understand business requirements, and propose solutions
- Work on projects from specification gathering, to development, to QA, user acceptance testing, and deployment to production
- Participate in meetings and organize work and/or training sessions around new software being introduced into the ICE technology environment
- Document changes and author documentation on software functionality
- Problem solving
- Project/time management
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience with web application testing is preferred
- Previous testing automation experience with Python/Selenium is preferred
- Some form of customer-facing or consulting experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience is a must.
As Scrum Master you will support Agile Engineering teams on their journey of continuous improvement and value driven software product development, and facilitate all aspects of the team’s planning, developing and prioritization process, while coaching and supporting individual team members.
Combining your energy, drive and Servant-leader style, you will focus on guiding the team towards improved workflow and productivity, facilitating sprint planning, retrospective, sprint and demos. The Scrum Master will also work closely with the Product Owners to ensure high quality software deliverables are delivered on time and assists in developing roadmap & roll out strategy.
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, retrospective, demo
- Facilitate decision making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adoption process
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlog, new requests & manage each project’s scope, risks, issues & timeline
- Work with Product Owners in building roadmaps, release planning & change management
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Act as conduit between the development team, BAs, architects, product team & the wider technical team and business stakeholders
- Project reporting to execs & project financial management
- Support timesheet process & PMO initiatives
- Certified Scrum Master certification
- Minimum 5 years’ genuine Scrum Master experience
- Experience in prior delivery of technical projects in software development
- Have very good listening and comprehension skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills while building trust-based relationships with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
- Solid reporting, budget, risk & issue management experience
- Experience in working with distributed teams will be a plus
he role of the Senior Engineer, Simulation (SIM) is to use process knowledge to define and implement process simulation and operator training solutions for our clients. The SIM Senior Engineer is the reference point for project team and has the required knowledge to consult and implement process simulation technology / solutions concerned within Process Systems & Solutions (PSS).
The SIM Senior Engineer is predominantly a project operations role; however, they may work across the full project lifecycle, including:
- Sales Support
- Solution Development
- Project Execution
- Post-Implementation Analysis
- Lead Simulation (SIM) and integration projects with Emerson’s DeltaV DCS solutions.
- Study of process and plant operations, objectives and preparation of study / feasibility report on the performance and benefits of implementing SIM projects
- Detailed SIM design, modelling / simulation, design & engineering
- Installation, testing and commissioning of SIM projects at site
- Participates in and leads client support activities such as: site / process study, troubleshooting / support call resolution and operator training
- Work closely with Asia Pacific and Global Simulation engineering centers in developing execution support and capability
- Ensures that Company’s quality control processes and relevant standards are followed
- Masters / Degree in Chemical / Process / Control Engineering or any related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience executing Dynamic Process Simulation projects
- Experience with dynamic process simulation applications such as VBA for Arena, Any Logic + Java, SIMIO +C
- Strong understanding of process industry customer needs and familiar with plant operations environment in automation industry